The Texas Water Developement Board has released their 2020-2070 non-municipal water demand as well as population and municipal water demand projections for counties and for Water User Groups (cities, utilities, and county-other rural areas) in each of the 16 planning regions. Projections and the underlying methodologies used to develop them can be accessed at: TWDB Population and Water Demand Projections. These draft water demand projections are based upon 2011 per-person water use as reported in the TWDB annual water use survey database. All projections have been sent out as drafts for Regional Water Planning Groups review and comment, similar to how non-muni projections have been handled.
- Submittal of Non Municipal Demand Revision Request to TWDB from Region K
- Population and Municipal Demand Projections (04-05-2013)
- 2013_03_05_Projections Memo
- 2013_FINAL RWPG – Draft Projection Methodology v03-05-13
- 2013_RWPG – Projection Adjustment Criteria v03-05-13
- Hays Trinity GCD 2012 Annual Report
- Historical WUG Water Use Data04-05-13